12601 Alcosta Blvd. San Ramon, CA 94583
Tel: (925) 790-2500
Fax: (925) 824-2830
Attendance: (925) 790-2599
Counseling/Enrollment (925) 790-2580
To Sign Up for Tutorials
To post a message on the Iron Horse marquee for a student's birthday, please click here and return the form to the office.
August 5 Online Registration Opens
August 11 Jaguar Camp 9:00am-12:00pm
Registration Tea 7:30am-10:30am
August 15 1st Day of School - Minimum Day
Dismissal at 11:47am
SRVUSD Annual Update Fall 2016
Each fall, San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
For the 2016-2017 school year, to assist the online program in running smoothly, the parent portal will open on a different day in August for each high school and its feeder middle and elementary schools. Please note: parents do not need to fill out the annual update on the day that the portal opens. Parents will have until September 30, 2016, to fill out the information.
Parents will receive a message in their Parent Portal “In Box” with a link to begin the Annual Update process on the following dates:
Tuesday, August 2: Monte Vista High School, Los Cerros Middle School, Diablo Vista Middle School, Vista Grande Elementary, Green Valley Elementary, Sycamore Elementary School, Tassajara Hills Elementary, Creekside Elementary
Wednesday, August 3: San Ramon Valley High School, Del Amigo High School, Venture School, Stone Valley Middle School, Charlotte Wood Middle School, Alamo Elementary, Rancho Romero Elementary, Montair Elementary, John Baldwin Elementary and Greenbrook Elementary
Thursday, August 4: Dougherty Valley High School, Windemere Ranch Middle School, Gale Ranch Middle School, Bella Vista Elementary, Hidden Hills Elementary, Live Oak Elementary, Quail Run Elementary, Coyote Creek Elementary
Friday, August 5: California High School, Iron Horse Middle School, Pine Valley Middle School, Golden View Elementary, Twin Creeks Elementary, Bollinger Canyon Elementary, Montevideo Elementary, Walt Disney Elementary, Neil Armstrong Elementary and Country Club Elementary
NEW STUDENT Enrollment
1. To enroll, log-on to the district website and complete the on-line application (http://www.srvusd.net/enrollyourchild)
2. After completing the on-line application, please make an appointment with Iron Horse and bring your required documents to your scheduled appointment. Click here to schedule you appointment: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4caba62fa7fd0-newstudent
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living in San Ramon (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals) unless you just moved in. In this case it will be requested at a later date.
** If you have a current 5th grade enrolled in one of our feeder schools (Bollinger Canyon, Golden View, Montevideo, Twin Creeks or part of Walt Disney Elementary) you do not need to enroll. Your student will automatically roll into our enrollment for the 2016-17 school year. If you are from Walt Disney and are not sure if your residential school is Pine Valley or Iron Horse, log-on to the district website and click on “School Locator”. After entering your residential address it will list the school your child will attend.
Carpool Incentive Program
Congratulations to Rapeepat Kennedy for winning the $25 gas card drawing for May. All parents/students involved in a carpool here at IHMS are eligible for the monthly drawings.
On behalf of the school community, thank you for making it a priority to leave a little earlier and exercising safe driving habits! I continue to encourage our families to participate in carpools to help alleviate traffic. This is a great practice anytime! As an incentive, we are raffling off $25 gas gift cards on a monthly basis. To be entered, please register as a carpool participant using the linked Google Form below.
Please fill out the form IHMS Carpool Incentive Program.
Click here to learn more about Success Tutorial
Student Online Registration-Togeda
Class Supply Lists
New Music Class
All Things Percussion
2016 - 2017
If you are interested in playing drums sign up for CONCERT BAND for 8th grade students only. You will learn how to play all of the different percussion instruments including Mallet Percussion. No experience necessary.
For more information or to sign up for the class contact Ms. Brown on School loop. This will be for next year so don’t delay!
A California Department of Education Gold Ribbon School
Whats Up IHMS
Parent Patrol Sign-ups
Parents....Interested in helping out during your students lunch? Sign up for Iron Horse's Parent Patrol HERE now!
Follow IHMS on Twitter