To Sign Up for Tutorials
The Library is now open after school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:45-3:45.
To post a message on the Iron Horse marquee for a student's birthday, please click here and return the form to the office.
May 30 NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
June 1 Super Jaguar Pizza Party
Presidential Education Awards Breakfast
in the MPR 8:00-9:00am (Invitation Only)
Strings Concert 7:00pm in the MPR
June 2 Band Concert 6:00pm in the MPR
June 3 Math Olympiad Awards Ceremony at 3:00pm in the Library
Grand Jaguar Day
8th Grade Class Party 6:00-9:00pm at the
California High School Olympic Pool
June 8 8th Grade Promotion
at California High School Football Field
Practice 8:00-9:00am (NO SCHOOL 8th GRADERS ONLY)
June 9 Last Day of School - Dismissal at 11:40am
8th Grade Trip to Six Flags 8:30-4:30
Carpool Incentive Program
Congratulations to Manoj Kumar Agrawal for winning the $25 gas card drawing for April. All parents/students involved in a carpool here at IHMS are eligible for the monthly drawings.
On behalf of the school community, thank you for making it a priority to leave a little earlier and exercising safe driving habits! I continue to encourage our families to participate in carpools to help alleviate traffic. This is a great practice anytime! As an incentive, we are raffling off $25 gas gift cards on a monthly basis. To be entered, please register as a carpool participant using the linked Google Form below.
Please fill out the form IHMS Carpool Incentive Program.
NEW STUDENT Enrollment
1. To enroll, log-on to the district website and complete the on-line application (http://www.srvusd.net/enrollyourchild)
2. After completing the on-line application, please make an appointment with Iron Horse and bring your required documents to your scheduled appointment. Click here to schedule you appointment: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4caba62fa7fd0-newstudent
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living in San Ramon (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals) unless you just moved in. In this case it will be requested at a later date.
** If you have a current 5th grade enrolled in one of our feeder schools (Bollinger Canyon, Golden View, Montevideo, Twin Creeks or part of Walt Disney Elementary) you do not need to enroll. Your student will automatically roll into our enrollment for the 2016-17 school year. If you are from Walt Disney and are not sure if your residential school is Pine Valley or Iron Horse, log-on to the district website and click on “School Locator”. After entering your residential address it will list the school your child will attend.
Click here to learn more about Success Tutorial
Come Join Us for our Annual Spring Music Concerts!
Strings Concert-Wednesday June 1 at 7:00pm in the MPR
Band Concert- Thursday June 2 at 6:00pm in the MPR
Student Online Registration-Togeda
12601 Alcosta Blvd. San Ramon, CA 94583
Tel: (925) 790-2500
Fax: (925) 824-2830
Attendance: (925) 790-2599
Counseling/Enrollment (925) 790-2580
A California Department of Education Gold Ribbon School
Whats Up IHMS
Parent Patrol Sign-ups
Parents....Interested in helping out during your students lunch? Sign up for Iron Horse's Parent Patrol HERE now!
Follow IHMS on Twitter